Blockchain technology is on the rise. With the technology being adopted at a rate faster than anticipated across industries - ranging from real estate, financial services to legal service - having a basic understanding of Blockchain is a must for everybody. New job roles ranging from support to development roles involving Blockchain are expected to grow as the technology becomes more widely adopted. At some point, your organisation is likely to introduce Blockchain as the new enabler to your operations or in your existing job role, and you may be required to integrate the technology into your existing ecosystem.
This 1-day course is designed to help you gain an awareness and appreciation of the Blockchain technology and its impact in the business world.
- Understand what blockchain is, how it works and its key benefits to businesses
- Become familiar with the various use cases on adoption of the blockchain technology
- Learn how to design a blockchain for your business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Business function and/or IT managers, and working adults seeking to gain an appreciation of the blockchain technology and its applications in the business world.
An assessment will be conducted at the end of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from Singapore Management University.
For general terms and conditions on our courses, click here. SMU reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Run 1: 30 November 2017 (Fully subscribed)
Run 2: 28 February 2018 (Open for registration)
9am - 5pm
Singapore Management University
Full Fee: S$856 (including GST)
Fee Payable after SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Funding for Individuals:
- S$256.80 (including GST) for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$96.80 (including GST) for Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above
SkillsFuture Credit is also applicable for this programme.
Course fee grant at 70% of course fees (excluding GST) for participants who are successfully enrolled by SMU into approved courses under the SkillsFuture Series. Participants must be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy ("MCES")
- Up to 90% of course fees for Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs ("ETSS")
- Up to 90% of course fees; and
- 80% of basic hourly salary capped at $7.50/hr for local employees of SMEs
Last updated on 09 Nov 2017 .