This course provides a deep-dive into the workflow and processes of the key Cash Management products such as payments, collections, liquidity management, foreign exchange and money markets. This also includes the messaging standards and the application architecture of how these products and services can be deployed. There will also be coverage on the IT architecture for Corporate Banking Systems.
Corporate Banking Essentials
- Introduction to Corporate Banking
- Corporate Banking clients and their banking needs
- Typical Corporate Banking businesses and their inter relationships
- IT Architecture - Corporate Banking Systems
- Corp Internet Banking, Front-office and Back-Office Technical Architecture
Deep-dive: Cash Management
- Cash Management and Payments
- Cash Management Products – Liquidity management and Cross-border Liquidity management techniques
- Working Capital management through Supply Chain Finance (SCF) and Trade Finance
- Payment Products and Infrastructure
- Payments Messaging Standards - SWIFT, ISO20022
- Innovative Collection Services and Emerging Trends in Transaction Banking
- Risk Management – FX and Interest rates
- Payment Systems in the Asia Pacific region
- MAS IT Risk Management Framework
- Case Studies/ Exercises
Case Studies/ Exercises
Class exercises/ case studies are designed to enhance your understanding of the concepts and methodologies taught in the course.
Who Should Attend
This interactive three-day course targets entry to mid-level banking professionals and anyone seeking to gain broad understanding of the cash management products and services offered by the financial services sector. Professionals whose job roles are but not limited to business analysts, system analysts, project managers, banking consultants, IT solution architects and those from service providers supporting the financial services sector should attend.
- Possess at least a basic diploma or equivalent qualification
- Possess a good command of the English language
- Possess good analytical and evaluation skills
- Possess good problem-solving skills and communication skills
Upon successful completion of the NICF accredited course, you will receive a certificate from Singapore Management University.
For general terms and conditions on our courses, click here. SMU reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
9am - 5pm
Singapore Management University
S$3,210* (inclusive of GST)
10% group discount for 3 or more participants from the same company for the same course.
Funding and Claims Process
CITREP+ funding (to be advised).
This programme is supported under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme), an individual skills upgrading account specially for NTUC members where members enjoy 50% of the unfunded course fee capped at $250 every year. For claims on UTAP and eligibility criteria, visit http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg.
Have a question?
Phone: +65 6828 9577
Last updated on 27 Apr 2017 .