Fintech is at the forefront of financial innovation. Across the globe, we are beginning to see how emerging players in FinTech are innovating and dramatically reshaping customer experience with new game-changing business models. Learn how your organisation could leverage emerging technologies and new business models in the FinTech ecosystem to address your current and future customers needs more holistically and develop innovative value propositions without losing sight of your current core offerings and revenue streams. By the end of the course, you will understand
WHAT EXACTLY IS INNOVATION AND FINTECH?
· How can you, in your established financial services company, enhance your products as well as your customers user experience through technology and human centered design?
· Is your company prepared to compete and/or collaborate with new FinTech companies entering the financial services industry and how should you go about doing this?
· Do you have the capabilities that are required to stay relevant for your clients and innovate to ensure your company moves towards a sustainable business model after the global financial crisis?
- Introduction to Innovation and the Innovation Mindset / Discovery Skills (this includes practical exercises)
- Overview of current innovative technologies and business models in Finance
- Quick overview of methods for new Product Development (Design Thinking and this includes practical exercises)
CASE STUDIES/ EXERCISES
There will be numerous hands-on exercises for you to relate to the concepts and methodologies taught in the course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This 3 - day intensive and interactive course is for you, if you are:
· The front office / back office manager who needs to understand the impact of innovation in finance and associated technologies and business models.
· An IT manager who supports innovation efforts in a financial services institution.
· Anyone playing an active role in the innovation journey in a bank, e.g. An asset manager or any other regulated entities.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from Singapore Management University.
For general terms and conditions on our courses, click here. SMU reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
28 - 30 June 2017
S$3,210 (inclusive of GST)
This program is approved for listing on the financial training scheme (FTS) program directory and is eligible for FTS claims subject to all eligibility criteria being met. Please note that in no way does this represent an endorsement of the quality of the training provider and program. Participants are advised to assess the suitability of the program and its relevance to participants business activities or job roles.
Eligibility and Funding Criteria
· Available to Singapore citizens and Singapore permanent residents.
· 50% of course fee subject to a cap of s$2,000 per participant per course and upon meeting all eligibility criteria.
· 90% for Singapore citizens aged 40 and above, following the same cap criteria as above.
· IBF-FTS funding is only applicable to company-sponsored employees from eligible financial institutions.
· For self-sponsored employees from eligible entities, you may wish to seek your HR to submit claims to IBF on your behalf where fund transfer arrangements will then be settled between your company and yourself. Terms and conditions on eligibility for IBF-FTS funding apply.
For more information on funding, IBF certification and continuing professional development requirements, visit www.ibf.org.sg for details.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Phone: +65 6828 9577
Last updated on 31 May 2017 .